Translate

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Cat Questions from The Future Queen

The future queen was visiting and she has some cat questions.  She wants to know. . .




 if you throw a cat out the car window, does it become kitty litter?

or  if you have a bunch of cats on top of each other, is it still called a dog pile??

 Okay, that is her contribution to the day.  Now I have a question.  As I was searching for a dog pile of cats I found this . . . 
  
What on Earth is that???? The caption said something about the festival of cat heads.  Any ideas?
I guess it is creative, maybe.  I can't even come up with an idea to pretend and I am
pretty good at making up stories.  So if anyone wants to put a story to the picture
PLEASE 
give it a go.

No comments: